Elisabeth

Beauty, Interior, Design

Latest Posts

Christmas Lights and Eifel Towers

By 2:37 PM


 Welcome back to the new design of Elisabeth!! Anyway, I had a dresser moved into my room, a nice vintage white. It was a little bare at the top, and with the help of my mom (who is an amazing interior designer) we created a little Paris themed display. We put a few boxes that look like books that have french musical lyrics down and then put a vintage green clock on top. We added a "Get your Pink On!" sign. We had gone to Marshall's to see if we could find anything else with this Paris theme, and much to my surprise, we had found a mini Eifel tower and a fresh smelling candle for a nice touch. Something was defiantly missing. I have always loved how people hang white Christmas lights or fairy lights by their window or endstand to give a sort of magical light. I decided to try for myself. I bought a few
Christmas lights and strung them around the                                                                                     display.I was very happy on how it came out.
I hope this triggers any inspirations or ideas for your own display atop of something!


I also want to note that I have been working on a small partnership with Lily Tran. She is a very talented blogger and website designer. I would greatly appreciate if anyone took a look at her blog!

 http://squishingly.blogspot.com/


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I like your Paris-themed arrangement, very chic. And nice design, too. Gotta mix things up a bit every once in a while.

    ReplyDelete