Elisabeth

Beauty, Interior, Design

Latest Posts

Seaweed Mattifying Day Cream

By 7:02 AM


When we all wake up, our skin tends to be very oily. In the past, I used to use morning scrubs from Clean and Clear to wash away the extra oil. However, during the day, my skin would be just as oily as the morning.
I then looked this up, and I guess I needed a mattifying day cream for the morning.
Recently, I've gone to the Body Shop and found a seaweed day cream. I was lucky, because this was also travel sized, so I wouldn't have to worry about all the extra money spent on a full size day cream I didn't even know worked yet or was right for my skin. (I have very sensitive skin when it comes to skin products. Basically, if I don't get the right moisturizer my skin will break out into a rash and bumps.) I just winged it, and tried it out the next day.
This stuff really works! It's just like a clear lotion you apply to your face. Once it dries, the extra oil is gone for the rest of the day. I really like this product, because it's not like your ordinary face mask, face scrub, or whatever oil remover you use in the morning, it just gets rid of the oil for the rest of the day, and you don't have to worry about your skin looking extremely oily. 
If you live near a Body Shop, check this product out and give it a try. I think you'll really like it.


Chloe Elisabeth

You Might Also Like

0 comments