Elisabeth

Beauty, Interior, Design

Latest Posts

Family Gatherings and Summer Flowers

By 3:13 PM

In the heat of Summer, I absolutely love to go and get out of the house and go places. Today, I visited my grandparents, and their beautiful home. My grandparents have such a big, lovely garden. Everytime I go, there's new fountains, and flowers, so I have to take pictures. My mom and my stepdad came along and we sat in the backyard surrounded by blooming trees and chatted it out. We talked about so much, and to tell you, it really did make me feel better to be around more family. I talked, but I was so fascinated by the beautiful flowers, I had to walk down to their gazebo and just look around at the place. It was a great day to spend with family, and to notice all the new flowers my grandparents had planted. I was really taken by the lilies. I thought they looked so nice. The lilies were so colorful, and they smelled so pleasant. I was so excited when my grandpa gave my mom a bunch of orange lilies.
It was such a nice day. Not too hot, not too
cold, and with the slight breeze in the air, it was just right.
Thank you for reading!

Chloe Elisabeth

You Might Also Like

0 comments